Hello everyone. It’s that time again where we finalize a massive update and head on to a new era. The list of Version 19 updates are here. This update has really focused on adding alot of miscellaneous updates to the server and revising core gameplay. Not many new core gameplay features we’re added in this update but it won’t be so in Version 20.
- Weather System overhaul (Added weather zones and interpolation)
- Improved vehicle ejections
- Added new display settings
- Custom Deaths now overrule GTA deaths
- Reduced business prices
- Response Tracking -> Call Tracking
- Revamped robbery alarm system (added CCTVs to some robberies)
- New PED actors from GTA:SA
- Custom siren light system
- New physical and audio sirens
- New female medic and police skins
- Added burrito to Autobahn
- Added in-game leaderboards (/leaderboards)
- Revamped On Screen game texts
- Item dropping to game world
- Improved weapons and ammunition
- Improved weapon dealing
- Added more settings
- Added more bomb shops
- Improved /info (/i)
- Added alot of new actors (GTASA Peds)
- Added more single player locations
- KCNR Government now accepts donations
- Account save queueing
- Government based refills
- E-Mail options
- Automated Donations (Bonds)
- Improved damage sync
- Collecting all horseshoes gives you a horseshoe clothing item
- Account Registration is now mandatory
- Air trafficking mission
- Randomized disease infections
- Fart/piss/puke/wank change: https://forums.lvcnr.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&p=130199#p130199
- Vehicle deletion queue feature
- Improved fuel decreasing
- SA Customs Upgrades (NOS and hydraulics)
- Group Banks
- Turf money
- Vehicle Bullet Resistance (armour) improvements
- Paws Pet Shop
- Improved cop skill incentives
- Improved /drag
- Personal vehicle locks improvement
- Nitesticks (Batons) can end stick ups
- Innocents can not shoot other innocents on different teams (E.G Police vs Medic)
- Enabled 3D Help system
- Revamped area 51
- And more.
The halloween update is now out.
Halloween Update 2015:
If you are holding a pumpkin head, you have a chance to be more successful at robberies.
Trick or treat at houses with special holiday rewards (including clothes).
All vehicles are now black and pumpkin orange.
New vehicles bought at the Autobahn will be black.
Halloween Pumpkins spread across San Andreas, more will be created. Pick these up for a treat.
Added alot more items to the holiday pickups.
I would just like to address that many recent issues have been resolved. All the irc outrages, Jessica leaving after an hour, login issues where the server took 5 minutes to identify itself and weapon and SAC bugs.
Also, the sa-mp masterlist is currently done, meaning the internet and hosted list is not being displayed correctly. sa-mp.com is also down.
The server has been updated to SA-MP 0.3.7 R2. There is no client update currently, so no need to worry.
In other news, the donation system has been overhauled into a fully automated system. When you donate, you no longer need to contact Kar/Peter in order to redeem your donator status or whatever your donating for.
No longer will you have to wait weeks to claim your status! Just type /redeembonds in-game to gain your bonds and type /bonds to access the bonds store!
Hey everyone, we got some exciting news for you today! SA-MP 0.3.7 has been released and we have updated Kar’s Cops And Robbers to 0.3.7.
Version 18 is now complete. In version 18 we aimed to cleanup the entire server and make it as stable as can be. Minimised bugs and increased server stability. I must say that we MET this goal and the server is now way better than ever! Thank you all for your continual support at KCNR.
1st Person (Onfoot) gameplay (Optional)
San Andreas Customs Armour upgrades
San Andreas Customs Spoiler Colour upgrades
Added the Edwardian Court (future possibilities awaits)
Added an FPS counter
Added more quick strings ($fps, $plate)
Added Dillimore Gas Station and Caligulas Roof
Added clickable menus
Added more skins
Added house item storage (removed weed and seed storage)
Added /ignore and /unignore
Added the Cyanide Pill (removed /kill)
Added password recovery using e-mails (attach e-mails to your account)
Jail System Improvements
Visual Contacting Improvements
LEO System rank rework
Added All Points Bulletin
Added Dirty Cops
Added FBI Skin
Army is now accessed at cop rank 5
Major Crime System revamp
Cop and Criminal Balance improved
Removed Law Enforcement vehicle arrest
Special LEO vehicles now have armour
CIA visibility feature
DM Arena improved
Passenger weapon switching feature improved
Groups improved (added group permissions and more)
Diseases now save
Refactored and improved stickups
/inventory command changes (added /assets)
Achievement queueing system and more achievements
Revamped house robberies
Overhauled the weather system
Decreased weapon prices
Improved the robbery success system
Improved game ranks
Improved trailer attaching across various vehicles
Improved the GPS (Extended GPS)
Improved response tracking (realtime GPS tracking)
Improved clothes system
Improved the overall menu page experience
Implemented more game elements (ATMs, Garbage Dumpsters, etc)
Improved MANY other gameplay elements
Fixed alot of gameplay bugs
And MANY MANY MORE changes! Click here to see the entire servers’ changelog!
As verison 18 comes to an end, we aim to begin version 19. As SA-MP 0.3.7 is on it’s way, we are basically beginning version 19 with that. SA-MP 0.3.7 updates have already been started for KCNR. We look forward to bring you the enhanced experience of 0.3.7 on release.
Please remember to continue supporting the server through donations as we wouldn’t be here without you donators! Click here to view the donation page.
The easter update is now in-game 🙂
We’ll be dropping many many easter eggs throughout the days again!
Version 17 has changed the way players look at Kar’s Cops And Robbers. Version 17 is indeed a milestone to never forget. The drastic improvements in this version have shown off KCNR to another level.
The following is an overview of what was added over the period of Version 17:
New vehicle locking system
Massive Inventory Update (Item Using feature)
Item permit system
Business updates (Improved business security, etc)
San Andreas Customs number plate changing (plates save now)
San Andreas Customs vehicle painting
Menu Header design updated
New interactive taser
Stun gun addition to the taser
Additional gameplay options
Added Station Wagons to the Autobahn
Deluxe Donator released
Overhauled Pet Dyes
Revamped the (Weed) Plant system
Music Audio Streaming
Inside Track buildings
Petrol Bottle -> Jerrycan
Relocated the Roca Escalante’s Bank
Law Enforcement refill updated
New player cooldown system
Improved robbery cooldown system
Improved ban system
Improved robbery system
Improved taxi / driver system
Synced vehicle tyre popping
Smoother registration for new players
Added Jizzy’s pleasure domes and Hashbury Tattoo Parlour
New possibilities to evade arrests
Weather system updates
Fixed MANY game bugs and gramatical issues
Hey everyone, how is summer going for you? Well, I do not know much about you and I hope you all are having a great summer here and outside of KCNR but I can tell you one thing. This summer is going to bring to you all your awaited features! This is just the beginning!
- Have you been hit by that nasty IRS or Bank Statement message while your deep down into some kind of menu? Maybe you we’re waiting some help messages or looking at a player’s information then BOOM, you are forced to read your tax information! Well say goodbye to this, because here comes the Delay feature. No longer will this menu be FORCED upon you, but now it will only be brought up if you aren’t doing anything! If you close your last menu then this menu will pop up. If you quit while on a menu, then when you get back in-game it will pop up.
- How’s that on for size? Oh now you’re gonna love this bad boy. Let me get started, not long ago did KCNR import vehicle paint from Liberty City’s Autosports. San Andreas is now going to get so colourful it’s not funny! You wanna try some colours? Welome all of SA-MP’s 256 vehicle colours to San Andreas customs!
Guess what? Since we are celebrating KCNR’s first name change birthday on August 1st 2014 (We changed our name on August 1st 2013). VEHICLE PAINT IS FREE (This offer will expire after a limited period of time).
Now.. before you guys wonder what is this and start asking how can there be a new version, there isn’t. The updates are already on the server. I just thought it would be nice to put an overview of what the update would have been here.
– 1st Person Driving (optional)
– New illicit drugs and drug production (clandestine chemistry)
– ATMs connected to banks
– New skins in class selection
– Police refill loadout change
– San Andreas Customs
– Dance clubs and Strip clubs and general store updates
– New calton heights church
– Shooting range in bone county
– Army earns a bigger takedown bonus while SWAT earns a bigger arrest bonus
– Increased pilot mission payouts
– Added all police departments
– Updated and fixed all missions
– /rp now requires coprank 3
– Any civilian can now do trashmaster missions
– You can now leave certain mission vehicles for 15 seconds and reenter a different vehicle of the same model to continue it
– More map icons in-game
– Added 2 new gas stations
– Rapist skill removed
– The government of KCNR now shares 25% of its earnings with the KCNR lottery
– Updated /pt
– Your vehicle doors are now automatically unlocked if you pause for too long
– Updated the GPS
– Bribes are now cancelled if you place one then get arrested
– Added quantity purchasing for dealers
– Reenabled weapon switching as passenger
– Moved LV drug point location
– Added new statistics
– Updated the fire system, it is now super accurate
– Businesses now come with no stock
– Medics are now immune to the virus
– Updated registration tutorial
– Added the redsands west and pink swan casino
– Password masking on login feature
– Skin saving is now enabled by default
– Hitman skill removed
– Updated server garbage
– Unoccupied vehicles now take damage
– Petrol tank explosions
– and more more and more!
We thank you all for standbying with us here at KCNR even with the recently downtimes but the crashes have been improved and the server now takes alot longer to crash than usual.
We also urge you to continue to enjoy your stay here at KCNR 🙂 and please remember to donate!