Good Day Everyone. Today we’ve stop being cheap. I have bought a new server for KCNR. The April Initiative is now complete. We will be moving servers pretty soon. The lag has been dealt with. We should expect less issues. We’ve fixed massive bugs that have been affecting us for months (id 0 bugs). The server will be generally more stable and dependable now. I must say, that after 5 years you deserve this. I can’t say much about crashes.. but I know the lag will be gone. The powerful in ‘A powerful Cops And Robbers’ now has an up-scaled meaning.
With this new upgrade, the server cost has gone up by x16 (160% increase). We need your donations in order for this to work. Please remember to donate by clicking here.
This you for bearing with us all these years and we will continue to provide you with the best of our abilities for you to enjoy this powerful game.
Edit: The new server is up and ready to take players!
A trailer contest has been posted!
Come out and make the best KCNR trailer and win prizes!
HAPPY APRIL FOOLS!
As we approach our 6th birthday and me, Kar being constantly busy with university plus being in a sort of fraternity it’s really hard for me to constantly watch over this game everyday seeing that I trust nobody and will not develop my script with anyone else.
I’ve spoken to the guys over at BΔΞ Interactive and we’ve come to a conclusion that KCNR will be sold for $50000 USD. All the money will be used to buy Kar a new computer and refund every past donator of their donation to KCNR as a thank you for playing this server. All administrators will also receive a considerable donation for helping and maintaining all these rule breakers over the years.
I want to thank you guys for playing with me for the past near 6 years and hope you continue to play until the end. I will always love you, the players of KCNR. This is not my final farewell from KCNR. but this is the beginning. The official handing over will be done in 3 days.
Hello everyone. It’s that time again where we finalize a massive update and head on to a new era. The list of Version 19 updates are here. This update has really focused on adding alot of miscellaneous updates to the server and revising core gameplay. Not many new core gameplay features we’re added in this update but it won’t be so in Version 20.
- Weather System overhaul (Added weather zones and interpolation)
- Improved vehicle ejections
- Added new display settings
- Custom Deaths now overrule GTA deaths
- Reduced business prices
- Response Tracking -> Call Tracking
- Revamped robbery alarm system (added CCTVs to some robberies)
- New PED actors from GTA:SA
- Custom siren light system
- New physical and audio sirens
- New female medic and police skins
- Added burrito to Autobahn
- Added in-game leaderboards (/leaderboards)
- Revamped On Screen game texts
- Item dropping to game world
- Improved weapons and ammunition
- Improved weapon dealing
- Added more settings
- Added more bomb shops
- Improved /info (/i)
- Added alot of new actors (GTASA Peds)
- Added more single player locations
- KCNR Government now accepts donations
- Account save queueing
- Government based refills
- E-Mail options
- Automated Donations (Bonds)
- Improved damage sync
- Collecting all horseshoes gives you a horseshoe clothing item
- Account Registration is now mandatory
- Air trafficking mission
- Randomized disease infections
- Fart/piss/puke/wank change: https://forums.lvcnr.net/viewtopic.php?f=5&p=130199#p130199
- Vehicle deletion queue feature
- Improved fuel decreasing
- SA Customs Upgrades (NOS and hydraulics)
- Group Banks
- Turf money
- Vehicle Bullet Resistance (armour) improvements
- Paws Pet Shop
- Improved cop skill incentives
- Improved /drag
- Personal vehicle locks improvement
- Nitesticks (Batons) can end stick ups
- Innocents can not shoot other innocents on different teams (E.G Police vs Medic)
- Enabled 3D Help system
- Revamped area 51
- And more.
Revenging is no longer allowed.