Version 17 has changed the way players look at Kar’s Cops And Robbers. Version 17 is indeed a milestone to never forget. The drastic improvements in this version have shown off KCNR to another level.
The following is an overview of what was added over the period of Version 17:
New vehicle locking system
Massive Inventory Update (Item Using feature)
Item permit system
Business updates (Improved business security, etc)
San Andreas Customs number plate changing (plates save now)
San Andreas Customs vehicle painting
Menu Header design updated
New interactive taser
Stun gun addition to the taser
Additional gameplay options
Added Station Wagons to the Autobahn
Deluxe Donator released
Overhauled Pet Dyes
Revamped the (Weed) Plant system
Music Audio Streaming
Inside Track buildings
Petrol Bottle -> Jerrycan
Relocated the Roca Escalante’s Bank
Law Enforcement refill updated
New player cooldown system
Improved robbery cooldown system
Improved ban system
Improved robbery system
Improved taxi / driver system
Synced vehicle tyre popping
Smoother registration for new players
Added Jizzy’s pleasure domes and Hashbury Tattoo Parlour
New possibilities to evade arrests
Weather system updates
Fixed MANY game bugs and gramatical issues
Dear KCNR users,
Lately we have had quite a few e-mail issues for registering on the forum. These issues are now resolved for gmail. Hotmail SHOULD be resolved within 48 hours. We do not know about Yahoo though.
Update: Hotmail.com should work now (and other microsoft emails)
Hey everyone, how is summer going for you? Well, I do not know much about you and I hope you all are having a great summer here and outside of KCNR but I can tell you one thing. This summer is going to bring to you all your awaited features! This is just the beginning!
- Have you been hit by that nasty IRS or Bank Statement message while your deep down into some kind of menu? Maybe you we’re waiting some help messages or looking at a player’s information then BOOM, you are forced to read your tax information! Well say goodbye to this, because here comes the Delay feature. No longer will this menu be FORCED upon you, but now it will only be brought up if you aren’t doing anything! If you close your last menu then this menu will pop up. If you quit while on a menu, then when you get back in-game it will pop up.
- How’s that on for size? Oh now you’re gonna love this bad boy. Let me get started, not long ago did KCNR import vehicle paint from Liberty City’s Autosports. San Andreas is now going to get so colourful it’s not funny! You wanna try some colours? Welome all of SA-MP’s 256 vehicle colours to San Andreas customs!
Guess what? Since we are celebrating KCNR’s first name change birthday on August 1st 2014 (We changed our name on August 1st 2013). VEHICLE PAINT IS FREE (This offer will expire after a limited period of time).
We are currently experiencing some issues with emails from Microsoft. These include live.com, outlook.com and hotmail.com. Emails sent by the forum are not received on these accounts.
Please try to use a different email provider.
We have added a few quick links.
The following links have been added:
- http://lvcnr.net/twitter – Redirects to KCNR’s Twitter
- http://lvcnr.net/facebook – Redirects to KCNR’s Facebook Page
- http://lvcnr.net/youtube – Redirects to KCNR’s YouTube channel
- http://lvcnr.net/digitalocean – Redirects to DigitalOcean’s website, the host of KCNR
- http://lvcnr.net/bbm – Redirects to BlackBerry messenger
- http://lvcnr.net/samp – Lets you play KCNR instantly.
- http://lvcnr.net/teamspeak – Lets you join TeamSpeak instantly
- http://lvcnr.net/ts3 – Lets you join TeamSpeak instantly
- http://lvcnr.net/radio – Lets you listen to the radio instantly
- http://lvcnr.net/swat – Sends you to the SWAT forum board
- http://lvcnr.net/complaints – Sends you to the Complaints forum boards
- http://lvcnr.net/bugs – Sends you to the Bugs forum boards
- http://lvcnr.net/suggestions – Sends you to the Suggestions forum boards
- http://lvcnr.net/banned – Sends you to the Banned forum boards
Happy Birthday KCNR!
Hey everyone, I bet you didn’t know KCNR’s birthday has passed in this month! The 9th of May, 2014. KCNR originally started on this day 2010. Thank you all for your continual support at KCNR. This is a month of joy and surprise, massive new features are going to be announced soon! (Sneak peak: Better get ready for new weapons that will be introduced to KCNR (The spade)! This weapon will be heavily used by the potheads!)
On a side note: All media and links have been fixed throughout the website posts / blogs.
Happy Easter everyone!
The server now has the annual Easter update on-going for a week or two! Admins will do increased events with special prizes and more.
In other news the SA-MP’s security has recently been improved alot and we have upgraded the server to keep our security level up to date. We will also be improving KCNR’s security over the next few days or so. The website has also been improved with performance and functionality.
Recent script updates have improved the server’s functionality and everything is moving along smoothly. Thank you everyone for your continual support at KCNR. You motivate us to continue this server. KCNR will be here for a very long time, even if things go rough we will never give up.
Remember to Donate to KCNR to help us support the server on it’s ongoing flowering of success.
Also, before I end, don’t forget to create your KCNR promotional video and send it into us for review! Rewards are being given for 1st, 2nd and 3rd! See here to check it out!
The website has now been moved. It’s currently back online after a few days of downtime due to our previous host. At this moment the forums are not available untill the domain issue is resolved with them. Please bear with us while we wait for this issue to get resolved.
Update 07-04-2014: Forums are up as well! They can be found on: http://forums.lvcnr.net
Deluxe donator has been released, please check it out at The Donation Page.
All donations are now fixed, there should be no more problems with NON-US donations using credit / debit cards without a paypal account. Thank you and remember to support the server by donating.
The Donation Page
Now.. before you guys wonder what is this and start asking how can there be a new version, there isn’t. The updates are already on the server. I just thought it would be nice to put an overview of what the update would have been here.
– 1st Person Driving (optional)
– New illicit drugs and drug production (clandestine chemistry)
– ATMs connected to banks
– New skins in class selection
– Police refill loadout change
– San Andreas Customs
– Dance clubs and Strip clubs and general store updates
– New calton heights church
– Shooting range in bone county
– Army earns a bigger takedown bonus while SWAT earns a bigger arrest bonus
– Increased pilot mission payouts
– Added all police departments
– Updated and fixed all missions
– /rp now requires coprank 3
– Any civilian can now do trashmaster missions
– You can now leave certain mission vehicles for 15 seconds and reenter a different vehicle of the same model to continue it
– More map icons in-game
– Added 2 new gas stations
– Rapist skill removed
– The government of KCNR now shares 25% of its earnings with the KCNR lottery
– Updated /pt
– Your vehicle doors are now automatically unlocked if you pause for too long
– Updated the GPS
– Bribes are now cancelled if you place one then get arrested
– Added quantity purchasing for dealers
– Reenabled weapon switching as passenger
– Moved LV drug point location
– Added new statistics
– Updated the fire system, it is now super accurate
– Businesses now come with no stock
– Medics are now immune to the virus
– Updated registration tutorial
– Added the redsands west and pink swan casino
– Password masking on login feature
– Skin saving is now enabled by default
– Hitman skill removed
– Updated server garbage
– Unoccupied vehicles now take damage
– Petrol tank explosions
– and more more and more!
We thank you all for standbying with us here at KCNR even with the recently downtimes but the crashes have been improved and the server now takes alot longer to crash than usual.
We also urge you to continue to enjoy your stay here at KCNR 🙂 and please remember to donate!