We are currently experiencing some issues with emails from Microsoft. These include live.com, outlook.com and hotmail.com. Emails sent by the forum are not received on these accounts.
Please try to use a different email provider.
We have added a few quick links.
The following links have been added:
Hey everyone, I bet you didn’t know KCNR’s birthday has passed in this month! The 9th of May, 2014. KCNR originally started on this day 2010. Thank you all for your continual support at KCNR. This is a month of joy and surprise, massive new features are going to be announced soon! (Sneak peak: Better get ready for new weapons that will be introduced to KCNR (The spade)! This weapon will be heavily used by the potheads!)
On a side note: All media and links have been fixed throughout the website posts / blogs.
Happy Easter everyone!
The server now has the annual Easter update on-going for a week or two! Admins will do increased events with special prizes and more.
In other news the SA-MP’s security has recently been improved alot and we have upgraded the server to keep our security level up to date. We will also be improving KCNR’s security over the next few days or so. The website has also been improved with performance and functionality.
Recent script updates have improved the server’s functionality and everything is moving along smoothly. Thank you everyone for your continual support at KCNR. You motivate us to continue this server. KCNR will be here for a very long time, even if things go rough we will never give up.
Remember to Donate to KCNR to help us support the server on it’s ongoing flowering of success.
Also, before I end, don’t forget to create your KCNR promotional video and send it into us for review! Rewards are being given for 1st, 2nd and 3rd! See here to check it out!
The website has now been moved. It’s currently back online after a few days of downtime due to our previous host. At this moment the forums are not available untill the domain issue is resolved with them. Please bear with us while we wait for this issue to get resolved.
Update 07-04-2014: Forums are up as well! They can be found on: http://forums.lvcnr.net
Deluxe donator has been released, please check it out at The Donation Page.
All donations are now fixed, there should be no more problems with NON-US donations using credit / debit cards without a paypal account. Thank you and remember to support the server by donating.
Now.. before you guys wonder what is this and start asking how can there be a new version, there isn’t. The updates are already on the server. I just thought it would be nice to put an overview of what the update would have been here.
– 1st Person Driving (optional)
– New illicit drugs and drug production (clandestine chemistry)
– ATMs connected to banks
– New skins in class selection
– Police refill loadout change
– San Andreas Customs
– Dance clubs and Strip clubs and general store updates
– New calton heights church
– Shooting range in bone county
– Army earns a bigger takedown bonus while SWAT earns a bigger arrest bonus
– Increased pilot mission payouts
– Added all police departments
– Updated and fixed all missions
– /rp now requires coprank 3
– Any civilian can now do trashmaster missions
– You can now leave certain mission vehicles for 15 seconds and reenter a different vehicle of the same model to continue it
– More map icons in-game
– Added 2 new gas stations
– Rapist skill removed
– The government of KCNR now shares 25% of its earnings with the KCNR lottery
– Updated /pt
– Your vehicle doors are now automatically unlocked if you pause for too long
– Updated the GPS
– Bribes are now cancelled if you place one then get arrested
– Added quantity purchasing for dealers
– Reenabled weapon switching as passenger
– Moved LV drug point location
– Added new statistics
– Updated the fire system, it is now super accurate
– Businesses now come with no stock
– Medics are now immune to the virus
– Updated registration tutorial
– Added the redsands west and pink swan casino
– Password masking on login feature
– Skin saving is now enabled by default
– Hitman skill removed
– Updated server garbage
– Unoccupied vehicles now take damage
– Petrol tank explosions
– and more more and more!
We thank you all for standbying with us here at KCNR even with the recently downtimes but the crashes have been improved and the server now takes alot longer to crash than usual.
We also urge you to continue to enjoy your stay here at KCNR 🙂 and please remember to donate!
What is a statistics counter?
A statistics counter is an automated script that will get ingame information from you as a player and it will save that somewhere. This information is retrieved and made into a counter with bars. You can decide yourself what stats YOU want other people to see! You can add these pictures to your signature. They were created in such a way that they fit as a signature.
How do these stats get tracked?
Anonymous saves them for you, you have to do nothing to get them!
How can I get one?
You go ingame, you spawn and then you type the following (make sure you have your PM on!): /ircpm Anonymous register [Password Here]
Use your ingame password at your own risk!
For a more detailed guide on how to do this, click this link to go to the topic created by Krypton on how to work with the counter and the control panel.
How do I control the stats being reported?
Well, you just go to counter.lvcnr.co.uk or counter.lvcnr.eu and you can log in there and change the settings! You can change to a lot of different stats. More will be added soon!
GIF of all counters:
[NAS]peter – the complete counter & Anonymous
Kar – Server and some information
[NAS]mark – Anonymous
The complete admin team – Helping with messages, suggesting things, finding bugs, testing the counter
Fuet – Counter Design.
What is still to come?
For bugs that may break something, please contact me via forum PM, if they aren’t critical, please reply to this post.